McGuireWoods has announced its Second Annual Medical Device, Durable Medical Equipment & Diagnostics Conference to be held on November 3rd in Deerfield, Illinois just outside of Chicago. Medical device manufacturer and distributor managers, compliance officers, investors in medical device manufacturers and distributors, regulatory personnel, general counsel and legal counsel are invited to join us for an interactive conference addressing key legal and business issues facing medical device, durable medical equipment and diagnostics manufacturers.
Click here to view the full conference agenda and registration information.
Presentations and panels include the following topics:
- Keynote: A Health Plan’s Preparation for Healthcare Reform
- Roundtable: Deals & Financing Issues for the Medical Device Industry
- Key Issues in Outsourcing Medical Device Manufacturing, Marketing & Distribution
- Medical Device & DME Distribution: Consolidation & New Reimbursement Challenges
- Maximizing Value in Medical Device Product Launches
- Preparing for Deals: Due Diligence, Compliance Planning and Other Issues
- Antitrust 101: Understanding Current Antitrust Issues Facing the Medical Device Industry
- Physician Payment Sunshine Act & Other Transparency & Compliance Issues for Medical Device Manufacturers
- False Claims Act Changes & Compliance Effectiveness: Preventing Through Risk Based Planning, Auditing & Monitoring
- Mitigating Litigation, Product Liability & Product Approval Risks Facing Medical Device Manufacturers
Contact Krist Werling at email@example.com for registration information or to inquire about discounted attendee rates.