Just six weeks into the long-awaited conversion to bundled reimbursement, and with the announcement of two major consolidating mergers of large dialysis organizations, 2011 is already shaping up to be another year of evolution for the U.S. dialysis industry. McGuireWoods will host our 9th Annual Business & Legal Issues for Dialysis & Nephrology Industries Conference on May 12th at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago. Please save the date for this full-day seminar covering business and legal issues in dialysis and nephrology, including the following:
- Effects of Healthcare Reform on Dialysis & Nephrology
- Aligning Dialysis Chains & Nephrologists
- Life Under Bundling
- Practice Acquisitions – The Legal Issues & The Practical Ones
- ACOs & Managed Care Contracting
- Structuring & Financing Dialysis Joint Ventures & Transactions
- Compliance for Nephrology Practices & The Dialysis Industry – Current Developments
- Enhanced Government Enforcement – Who Is Under The Microscope?
Registration is available here or by contacting the authors.