McGuireWoods has a sister consulting group based in D.C. and several critical state capitals who are knowledgeable about the political climate and impending changes for our healthcare clients.
Stephanie Kennan, Senior Vice President, and Brian Looser, Assistant Vice President, recently published a summary of the MedPAC March 2014 meeting, which addressed the following:
- Site-neutral Payments for Select Conditions Treated in Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Next Steps in Measuring Quality across Medicare’s Delivery Systems
- Developing Payment Policy to Promote Use of Services Based on Clinical Evidence
Per-beneficiary Payment for Primary Care
- Synchronizing Medicare Benchmarks Across Payment Models
- Improving Risk Adjustment in the Medicare Program
To access the summary, click here (pdf).