We have co-written a column with Scott Becker and Bart Walker, McGuireWoods partners, and Brooke Murphy, Becker’s Healthcare writer, on “Private Equity In Healthcare – A Review of 15 Niche Investment Areas” for Becker’s Hospital Review.
The article provides observations and insights on investment niches, and shares thoughts on the market as a whole.
Market sectors discussed are as follows:
- For-Profit Hospitals and Health Systems
- Healthcare IT and EHRs
- Laboratory Businesses
- Medical Devices
- Behavioral health
- Urgent Care
- Dental Practice Management
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Care and Case Management
- Accountable Care Organizations and Population Health Back Office Services
- Anesthesia Practice Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Pain Management
To read the column, click here.